POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT POLICY
The personal data user are used by Mantellassi Design srl, based in S.R. 66 Gello, Pistoia 51100, Italia, which is the holder for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016 Regulations / 679.
AIMS AND MODALITY OF DATA TREATMENT
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
-Paper(registration forms, order forms, etc.)
-Informatics (management software, accounting, etc.)
with the following purposes:
- provision of the services requested by the Customer or available on portals managed by (personnel selection, newsletter, informative material, complimentary material) and conclusion of the contract to which the interested party belongs;
administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts:
- Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user
- Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user's data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, by both Mantellassi Design srl and partner companies (indicate names if present);
- market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
If we receive your e-mail address in the context of the sale of a product or service and you have not opposed this procedure, we reserve the right to send you regularly e-mail offers on products in our catalog, similar to those already purchased.
This serves to protect our legitimate interests related to advertising contact with our customers, interests that are prevalent in the context of a respective balance of interests.
You can oppose the use of your e-mail address at any time by sending an appropriate e-mail address message to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through a link provided in the advertising e-mail.
CATEGORIES OF RECEIVER
3) Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed might be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Commercial consultants;
- Accountanting and Administrative branches;
4) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
INTERESTED PARTIES RIGHTS
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
6) Owner of the processing of your personal data is Mantellassi Design srl S.R. 66 Gello, Pistoia 51100 Italia.
7) The undersigned Company has appointed as DPO (Data Protection Officer) the office to be contacted at the following email: email@example.com